Sleep DownUnder 2016
20-22 October 2016, Adelaide Convention Centre SA
Journal of Sleep Research
Special Issue: Sleep DownUnder 2016, ‘Connections’ Abstracts are now available. To view the abstracts click here
To download the programme click here
Sleep DownUnder 2016 featured a comprehensive scientific programme with five international speakers and a multitude of Australian internationally renowned presenters.
International guest speakers:
- Prof Dean Beebe, Paediatric Neuropsychologist and Director of Neuropsychology, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital and University of Cincinnati
- Prof James Krueger, Regents Professor, College of Medical Sciences, Washington State University
- Prof Stacey Ishman, Paediatric Otolaryngologist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Prof Edward Weaver, Otolaryngologist and Professor Head and Neck Surgery, University of Washington
- Prof Gilles Lavigne, Professor of Oral Medicine and Dean, Faculty of Dental Medicine, University of Montreal
Exhibitors and Supporters
The Trade Exhibition allowed industry to showcase their products to relevant sleep professionals and show support for the research work being done in the many and varied areas of sleep health and sleep disorders. For more information on exhibiting at future events contact email@example.com
7th Dec 16
Last weekend, funding outcomes for the remaining NHMRC grant and fellowship schemes were announced. In total, the latest announcement included over $2.5 million in NHMRC funding to support sleep and circadian biology related research including 2 early career fellowships, a career development fellowship and 3 project grants.