Australasian Sleep Association/Chinese Sleep Research Society Career Development Award
The Australasian Sleep Association/Chinese Sleep Research Society
Career Development Award 2016
Proudly supported by ResMed Ltd
AIM OF AWARD
To support an early career researcher from the Australasian Sleep Association (ASA) to attend and present their work at the Chinese Sleep Research Society (CSRS) meeting, to be held in Shanghai from May 27-29, 2016.
CSRS will be responsible for covering the airfare and expenses for the ASA nominee to attend the Chinese meeting. (ASA will fund a Chinese early career researcher to attend Sleep DownUnder 2016)
- Willing and available to present an oral presentation at the Chinese Sleep Research Society (CSRS) meeting, to be held in Shanghai from May 27-29, 2016.
- Early Career Researcher <5 years since Post Graduate qualification (PhD, Masters or Advanced Training)
- Current ASA member
- Applicants to submit
- 250 word abstract (can be the same as one submitted for the ASA meeting in Melbourne or any other recent meeting)
- CV - brief (no more than 3 page), highlighting
- Date in which post-graduate degree was awarded
- Brief paragraph of research area
- Awards and Honours
- National and International Presentations
- Applicants will be ranked according to the quality of their abstract, and track record relative to opportunity including presentation experience.
Applications Close: Friday April 1 2016
Applications should be sent by e-mail to:
Australasian Sleep Association
The award will be officially announced by the ASA Research Chair at the ASA conference dinner in Adelaide although the successful applicant will be notified in early April in order to make travel arrangements.
2016: Jason Amatoury
2015: Michelle Short